Sunday, July 5, 2009

Down Home Cookin'

Hey there all y'all,

I just wanted to give you some updates about what has been happenin' with me, in my life these past few days. First off, I'd like to give a shout out to my down home gurl, Mallory-Ann, for tellin' all them people at V Fest to keep bein' pure and all. Thanks so much, darlin'.

Now I don't know if all y'all heard, but Virgin Mobile allowed all us country folk to go to their big city music festival for free. Can you imagine? Such a small town girl in the big city listening to hip music and all, what an adventure!
Well, Metric did a stunnin' job up on that 'der stage. If only I didn't have to put up with all the bitchassness comin' from the guys who ain't know nothin' 'bout good music and such.

I'm gonna fill all y'all in on a little secret that Mallory-Ann and I have been workin' on for some time now. We're gonna help Western Mom get her cookin' show up on all y'all's television! I know that she is soooo excited about gettin' her amazin' recipes out in the public so everyone can make 'em.

So I hope all y'all are havin' a great time and I look forward to seeing all y'all next time, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment