01 I am infatuated with facial hair and wish that mine grew properly.
02 I am of Welsh decent.
03 I believe plates should match. As should forks, knives, spoons, cups, bowls, and/or any other kitchen appliances.
04 I have traveled to three countries on three continents but have yet to see any of Canada.
05 Horses are my biggest fear.
06 In a vain attempt to look good I exercise infrequently.
07 I am afraid of not finding love again.
08 I will probably always want to live near of in a major city.
09 There is no person that I respect and admire more than my grandmother, Joan.
10 I eat healthier when I buy my own groceries.
11 Having a climate is the most important aspect in my choice for a home.
12 I want to be 26 and stay that age forever.
13 My major relationship is with a bottle of red wine.
14 I prefer getting up early solely for a) the illusion of a more productive day and, b) a morning cup of coffee.
15 I have patience within everything I do, except explaining things I am good at.
16 I start work late because I need the pressure of knowing it is due the next day to get things rolling.
17 Oblivious to the fact that I already have six boxes, I buy tea with most grocery orders.
18 Ninety-five percent of the time, I honestly, do not enjoy chocolate.
19 I used to appreciate music.
20 I enjoy getting lost on solo walks.
21 I only hope for a satisfying career.
22 I have had only one long lasting relationship.
23 My preferred place of birth would have been a small town in central Europe; and later moving to Canada as a teenager.
24 I am, regrettably, a hopeless romantic.
25 Nothing is more exciting than receiving snail mail.
07 07 07 07 07 .
ReplyDelete25 .